"Royal Guard Inspection Day"
"Royal Guard Inspection Day"
Military Sign Language
YES, this is very relevant to my interests…
HUGE pet peeve of mine, I see it a lot in TV shows. The troops are walking quietly toward their objective. The leader holds up his hand in the halt signal and then
“THE ENEMIES ARE OVER THERE GUISE”
The whole point of these hand signals is to be silent so the close range enemies you’re about to engage DON’T HEAR YOU GIVING COMMANDS
though why I’m still expecting sense out of tv shows I don’t even know
oH MY GOD
These show-accurate MLP erasers have been spotted at Party CIty for $1.50 ecah! All info and more images on our full blog: http://www.mlpmerch.com/2014/09/mlp-puzzle-eraseez-at-party-city.html
BUT. WHERE IS BOOK HORSE. WHY.
THE #disgruntledTwilight 2,000 FOLLOWER GIVEAWAY
So OBVIOUSLY, these are the prizes for my tumblr giveaway as well! Details are subject to change depending on how many bookmarks I have left from the convention.
ONE WINNER will get sent a full set of all 5 bookmarks with THREE RUNNER UPS getting three bookmarks at random.
- Giveaway will start from the time this post goes up and will end on Friday, September 12th, 2014.
- You must be following me. Unfollow me after the giveaway, I don’t care. Just stay followed until all this is over.
- Your askbox or fanmail must be available to be reached with. I will make a considerable effort to try to reach the winners and you’ll have 3 days to respond, or risk losing your win to another person.
- You need an address I can send stuff to. I’ll be using regular, unregistered mail. The local mail service delivers to most countries in the world. I will be covering the shipping cost, but will have no control or responsibility of its delivery once I drop it in the mail.
- Delivery time is subject to where you live. I have sent stuff by mail to the US and the UK and those usually take 2-3 weeks.
- Like or Reblog this post to qualify, but only reblog or like once. I’m not sure if you can like a post more than once. Just don’t be reblogging or liking this post more than once.
- The winners will be drawn from a random number generator from Random.org. Number will be tallied with the nth reblogger/liker of this post and will be noted as a winner should the person meet all previous requirements.
- This giveaway works best if you are a fan of MLP. And seeing how you are a follower of this blog, I trust that you won’t mind.
- A post will be put up to declare the winners once I process the results.
This is the second official reblog! I’m extending the end date to Monday, September 15. You can reblog and like. However, your first reblog or like (even if you keep reblogging) will be considered as your one and only raffle ticket.
This was actually Harrison Ford improvising. There was supposed to be a long complicated battle where he used the whip to disarm the guy, but Harrison had dysentery and it was hot and he said “Hey Steven can I just shoot him?” and Spielberg liked it so much it went in the movie.
Dysentery never looks so delicious
That guy who he shot spent months training with the sword
Ford was literally on the verge of dying during this part of the production.
First rule of the Doctor Jones fandom ALWAYS reblog this gifset when it comes on your dashboard.